Those with lighter brows and lashes will love the impact darkening eyebrows and lashes can have. A tint should be one shade darker than your natural hair colour. An eyebrow and eyelash tint takes minutes to apply and will give your brows and lashes the depth and presence to enhance your eyes – lasting up to 3 to 4 weeks.
Eyebrow and eyelash tinting is something that should always be carried out at a salon by a specialist. Tinting is pretty much dying your eyebrow and lashes to match your hair color or slightly darker for a greater impact. You should never try this at home because the time to keep on tint is much short and dye has to be place in the precise area or you will have dye marks above and below your eyebrows.
A lash and brow tint will allow you to ditch the mascara and or eye brow pencil and enjoy enhanced dark lashes for up to 4 weeks.
• Enhance general appearance of eyes
• Great for people with known sensitivity to make-up
• Good for sporting activities, especially swimming
• Good for people with no time to apply make-up daily
• Will benefit contact lens wearers
• Good for people with fine eyebrows
1. It is not advisable to rub or touch the eyes immediately after treatment
2. If redness or irritation occurs, this will fade away within a few hours, cold water cotton wool can be applied.
3. Depth of colour will lighten within 4-6 weeks dependent upon your natural hair growth.
4. Avoid washing your hair or swimming for 24 hours as it can take the colour out.
5. It is not advisable to apply any mascara after the first 24hours from treatment.
7. Eyelash colour will last four to six weeks and eyebrow colour 2 -4 weeks
8. These treatments can be carried out every 4-6 weeks as required.
Discounts available for multiple treatments, please ask therapist for latest offers!
Follow us on Facebook